||Welcome to PetersenDean Texas
We are currently assisting customers throughout Houston, Santa Fe, Hitchcock, and surrounding areas as well as the Austin and the Texas Hill Country with hail and wind claims from recent storms. Brinkmann roofing has been proudly serving our regional service area since 1973 and have become one of the largest roofing companies in the nation.
We specialize in all types of roofing, siding, windows, solar roofing, radiant barrier, gutters, standing seam products, insulation and tile and slate products.
Any roofing company can sell you just a roof. We want to build you a roofing system that meets your performance expectations, has the right curb appeal, and is within your budget. We have financing available.
- Do remember to check and see if your bidder has insurance.
- Don't let them work with your deductible. You lose control and any leverage in the event that there is a problem, they are free to do as they please on your roof and that is not going to be in your best interest.
- Don't use out of town contractors to do your roofing project. No contractor has an army of qualified repair men standing by or a train full of materials. They do not have your interest in mind and their warranties are worthless when they leave.
- Do select a contractor that is familiar with the Wind Storm Code. The WPI certification may be required by your insurance company after the roof has been completed for you to continue your coverage.
- Don't let a general contractor perform your roofing project. Unskilled workers are not qualified to replace or repair your roof.
- Do check to see if your prospective contractor is in good standing with the supplier of roofing products you intend to use. You could get surprised with the bill well after the job is completed.
- Don't pay for work in advance. A reputable company has a line of credit and does not need your money to get started. Payment can be made after all work is completed if the product you selected is not special order, which many are not.
- Do check out the reputation of your contractor with the BBB and by getting references in the area, you'll be glad you took the time to know your contractors.
- Do check to see if supervisors are being utilized for quality control. They are in place to assure that the job is being installed to manufacturer's specification and according to what you and the estimator agreed upon.